The Flash Finale


The Flash

Ok so to start off I am a HUGE flash fan.  So the half of this post is written before the final episode and the other half will be written after the episode and what I think of it and my prediction for the next season.  Also, this is a warning but this will contain spoilers if you haven’t caught up with all the episodes yet.  You have been warned.  Read at your own risk.



Before Final Episode
Ok so in the second to last episode the S.T.A.R labs satellite was hacked by Devoe and the enlightenment has begun. And this was the cliffhanger for the episode.  Which by the way am I the only one who HATES cliffhangers?  My prediction on the next episode is that well hopefully Harrison Wells somehow finds a way for him to….You know….be smart again.  In the last episode, we also saw that killer frost was apart of Caitlin since she was younger.  This, in my opinion, will be explained more in the next season.  Sort of like what they did in season 3 where Caitlin/Killer Frost took a break and did some other stuff.  We all saw what that led to...Amunet, Weird snake attached to his face guy, ( I know he has a name...I just think he’s weird and that's coming from me) and let's not forget that they ruined Iris’s bachelorette party.  That was one of the best episodes of this season.  Drunk Barry who loves food.  Anyways I’m getting off topic.  Caitlin.  She will probably help out as much as she can in the next episode, but not get killer frost back.  Or she will find Killer Frost in the next episode and the writers will do the thing I HATE the most and leave it on a cliffhanger.  There is also a chance (most likely will happen) that Marlize, Devoe’s wife (most likely will get divorced after this...if neither of them dies that is) will help team Flash defeat Devoe.  And let's not forget CECILE IS PREGNANT FOR GOODNESS SAKES!!!  This will be played out in season 5 for sure.  As well as Iris...Tornado twins...It’s about time…  But there is one thing I want to talk about.  The mystery girl.  Who is she?  Why is she in the show?  I heard from some videos that the mystery girl will be back for season 5.  Which makes sense because season 4 is gonna be over and we still don’t know who she is.  As to who do I think she is?  I think she could be Dawn Allen (one of the Tornado twins)  Who is on a mission or something from the future.  But there is a possibility that she is Cecile and Joe’s daughter.  But we did see here speed off in one of the episodes which means she is a speedster with supposedly Yellow and Purple lightning.  I only saw Purple and red but she is a speedster all right.  Whatever happens in the next episode I can surely say that next season we have A LOT to look forward to.  Mystery girl, who will definitely be a huge part of season 5, Cecile’s baby, and killer frost’s return.

After Watching the Episode
Ok well, we have A LOT to talk about.  Let's start with Cecile’s child.  In this episode Cecile gave birth to her child I think her name is Jenna or Gemma?  One of the two.  Feel free to correct me in the comments if I am wrong.  Plus Wally made a special guest appearance at the end of the episode for the party which I thought was sweet.  It’s nice to see the writers included him as well since she is his sister now.  Also on the topic of Cecile’s child am I the only one who found it funny when Barry was out there saving the people and then it just goes to Caitlyn helping Cecile give birth.  And may I just add that baby is barely a few hours old and has already gone through VERY traumatic experiences.  Not to mention that we got a few seconds of what seemed like killer frost talking to Caitlin who was actually Cecile.  And Killer Frost I’m pretty sure will be returning in the next season and that story will be developing.  Now Harrison Wells.  Am I the only one who thought because of all the dramatic music and acting that Harry was gonna die?  Like seriously guys I have lived my whole life being retarded it's not that hard ok.  Thankfully Harry did get his brain back again...well sort of.  He isn’t as smart as he used to be, but he isn't as dumb.  That makes sense right?  In the end, Harry decides to say his farewells and leave and go back to earth 2 to see his daughter.  And can I just add, I love how we get to see Harry’s character develop throughout the past 2-3 seasons.  When we first saw him he was all about studying and keeping his daughter safe, basically the party pooper.  And now he’s this fun-loving, carefree guy.  Now I have A LOT to say about this Ralph guy alright.  To start of THANK GOD he is still actually alive.  The episode where Ralph was supposedly dead was one of the saddest episodes this season.  HOW COULD THE WRITERS JUST DO THAT!!!  But I’m not gonna lie I thought at first Ralph was actually just Devoe’s mind trick to trick Barry.  But thank god it wasn’t.  One question I am wondering about is will Ralph be in season 5.  Or will he be in most of the episodes in season 5?  Or are the writers gonna do the exact same thing they did with Tom Felton or Julian (also Draco Malfoy is my favourite Harry Potter Character just wanted to throw that out there) and just say goodbye to him as well?  Now time to talk about the elephant in the room.  Mystery Girl.  All I can say is WOW JUST WOW.  At the end we see mystery girl turn up at the party and find out her name is Nora and she is Barry and Iris’s daughter from the future (also I love her haircut).  They then realized that she was the waiter at Barry and Iris’s wedding, paid for Ralph’s drink, and spilt coffee all over Caitlyn and Harry.  Then she says she's Barry and Iris’s daughter.  Who by the way NORA.  I thought it was dawn.  But we’ll talk about that in a later time.  And I just realized that they named their daughter after Barry’s mother.  Cool.  Anyways, Nora then says that she made a huge mistake.  AND GUESS WHAT!!!  THERE IS A CLIFFHANGER!!!  OF COURSE!!!  Now, what do I think she is talking about.  I have a theory which has to do with a scene in the episode.  There's this part in the episode where the bomb asteroid thing is about to hit Central City and Barry does his SUPER SONIC PUNCH BABY!!!  Sorry, I have always wanted to say that but it never felt like the right time to do so.  Anyways we see him running the glass breaks whatever and the punch happens, except not really.  The screen just freezes (which BTW I thought something was wrong with my T.V at that moment) and it goes back and he does the whole punch scene again.  Except for this time we see a bolt of purple lightning helping him with the whole punch scene.  Which is totally Norah who is helping him.  I think that Nora, since she is from the future, knew something was about to happen and came to help team flash.  But something didn’t go as planned and probably Barry’s punch didn’t work or something and Norah had to go Back in time to redo everything.  And we all know what happens when someone goes back in time especially on the flash.  The fans explode and create all these new memes.  Well yes, but something bad always happens.  So yeah that's my theory.
P.S- I forgot to mention this part but can I just say the part where Barry (and Nora) save Central City and Barry is in the center of attention and everyone is clapping, can I just say IT IS SO OBVIOUS WHO HE IS!!!  His mask is practically off like what.

So that's it for this post if you liked it and want me to do something similar to another show like Riverdale or something (yes I watch Riverdale) just tell me in the comments.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts