Fairy Tail

Fairy Tail.pngOkay so if you can't tell already I watch Fairy Tail.  So today I will be talking about the show.  Not really give a summary of it (it has 277 episodes for goodness sakes that would take so long to write)but more like a rating of if I like it and whatnot.  Now do I like the show?  It is a really nice show (besides the fact that it has so many episodes) it's funny, serious and all sort of other stuff.  Now the characters.  Lucy, Natsu, Ezra, and Gray.  They’re like the main characters.  Lucy is a celestial wizard who came to Fairy Tail because she wanted to go for work and other stuff.  Natsu is a fire dragon slayer who was raised by Igneel, a dragon.  Ezra is a….knight basically.  I’m not really sure what she is technically called but she basically has all these suits that are super powerful and yeah other stuff.  Now my personal favourite character, Gray.  Gray is an Ice wizard.  He doesn’t get cold in the winter and uses ice and stuff like that.  Then we get into other characters.  MiraJane, Elfman, Lisanna, Juvia, Wendy, Canna, Gajeel, Levy, Jellal, Lion, Laxus, Master Makarov, and don’t forget HAPPY!!!  In this show, you can see a lot of destroying and property damage, NALU, crazy adventures, shocking twists and turns, NALU, good fights, friendly rivalry, NALU, shocking secrets...did I already mention NALU!!!!!!  This show, unfortunately, has a lot of episodes.  277 in total.  So if you just heard about this show thanks to me :) then you’ve got a lot of catching up to do.  I wouldn’t recommend just watching this show like every day of every week of every month...which is exactly what I did.  Besides that, there is nothing else I can really say without spoiling much of the show.

Comments

  1. Fairytail makes me want to lay down on a road and pray to god a truck crushes me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts