Last week of 6th grade Journal

Okay, so this week I decided to do a journal-like entry of the whole week and what I did in school since this is technically my last week of 6th grade and elementary school. Enjoy😃. 6/4/2018
Monday-  So today was a normal day at school...Sort of.  See we didn’t have a normal schedule.  No switching classes, or actual work.  In the morning I helped set up chairs because I signed a paper saying that I would help...and then I helped.  After we had pretty much finished I went back and lined up with my class so we could go over the whole graduation day thing.  Usually, we would be doing math at this point.  After that everyone went back inside the classrooms and I helped put the chairs back because I’m a good citizen!!!  Sort of.  Then we had reading groups which if you don’t know what that is...We basically read books and talk about them.  Then we had snack break.  And you know the usual.  Me hanging out with the weirdos, (no offence) and can I just say, you would think that at snack we would...you know, eat a snack.  WRONG.  Barely anyone brings anything to eat for snack.  ANYWAYS,  we played softball after that because it's a tradition at our school that at the end the sixth graders and teachers face off in a game.  I decided early on that I was NOT gonna play, but I did want to somehow take part, so thanks to my friend who asked me to help her be the scorekeeper.  And I know you probably don’t care BUT IM GONNA EXPLAIN ANYWAYS CUZ I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THEN WORK ON MY BLOG AND WATCH FAIRY TAIL!!!  THAT'S RIGHT, I WATCH FAIRYTAIL.  Anyways after that we just headed back to the class and went to this website in our Chromebooks were we play these educational games.  Then we had lunch.  And see every Monday I go to this group where we talk...it's actually really cool and I love it dearly.  Anyways I went there.  And spent the whole lunch there.  Then we went back to the class and played more educational games on that website.

6/5/2018
Tuesday- Alright so today was a slightly normal day.  Let me explain.  So in the morning when school started we had a field day.  So we did these mildly fun activities and yeah...that was it.  Then when we went back to the classroom, since I would be working with the little kids for field day I had snack time with 9 other students in my class.  After that, we went back outside and worked with the little kids on field day.  Much later on after we were done with the whole thing my friend Samantha (she let me use her name) and I went back to the classroom.  See today we actually switched classes.  So we went to science class and WHAT A LUCKY DAY!!!  Instead of doing actual work...we just watched Hercules.  So then we had lunch.  And the usual...hung out with the emos.  After, we had the last test of the year.  But it wasn’t like a HUGE OMG MY POOR REPORT CARD IS DOOMED type of test.  It was a reading test for this story we read and a vocabulary test mixed together.  Then we got to play some educational games.

6/6/2018
Wednesday- Alright so today was the 6th grade vs teachers softball game.  And the 6th graders lost…  Okay so to start off I didn’t actually play in the game, I was the scorekeeper.  Which meant I actually got a GREAT view of the game.  The sad part is that we had actually had a chance of winning at one point.  It was 6 to 6, but then it went all downhill from there.  Then we got popsicles but since I actually don’t like them so I didn't get one...but instead since I had gotten a pack of sour patch kids candy that morning I ate that instead.  Then after we went outside to eat our food we went back inside to read and play games on the educational website.  After, we had snack.  And of course, I didn't actually eat food or actually play anything.  Then we went to art class.  Our last art class of the year.  Then we went to science or history (I'm not even sure anymore) and watched Hercules.  Then we had reading or whatever and read a 4 paged story.  Afterwards, we had lunch.  And fun fact (not really) I am actually in student council.  And every Wednesday is our meeting.  And today was the last meeting of the year.  So we discussed our plans for the social.  Which is happening tomorrow.  After lunch we played games on the Chromebook.  Then we had some singing practice and had a few minutes of free play which I spent trying to sleep because I was REALLY tired and actually still am.

6/7/2018
Thursday- Well what a day today was.  So we had a graduation practice in the morning and reading groups.  I think today is actually the last reading groups.  Anyways the day went smoothly at history/science we watched Bill Nye the science guy.  It was...okay.  Then at lunch, I went to help decorate for the social which was after school.  And I actually thought it was free because I was in student council.  But thanks to my friend Brianna (you will learn more about her tomorrow) who gave me 2 dollars I got a pack of cookies and a soda.  Then in class, we actually cleaned out our whole desk and now there is nothing in it.  To think this is actually kind of like the last normal day of school.  Tomorrow we have a field trip.  Monday is graduation.  And Tuesday is like a day you could come to school or not.  I'm going to school that day but apparently, we have a little class party that day so okay.  Anyways after school was the social.  I was forced to go because I am in student council.  So you know I just ate some snacks that Brianna kindly let me buy with her money.  And I sat in a corner all by myself until a few of my other friends joined me.  It was okay.  I let my friend Aaron dress me up with some necklaces and what not.  And my mom also totally forgot (even though I had told her and my dad) that today was the social and came when school was over and was looking for me…  Yeah

6/8/2018
Friday- Today was a field trip to Knott’s Berry Farm.  It was very...interesting.  So the first ride we went on was the Revolution.  And I SWEAR TO GOD I PASSED OUT FOR LIKE 3 SECONDS ON THAT THING.  So it basically goes back and forth and I thought that was it...BUT  NO!!!!  It did backflips, front flips, it was all over the place.  It was hilarious cuz the first time I went on it my friend who I sat next to was laughing saying that it tickled.  And I was all Like “I FEEL NAUSEOUS!!!”  Then, I don't know why we decided to go on it AGAIN.  This time we did a try not to scream challenge.  I closed my eyes this time cuz the last time I actually didn't.  So I am closing my eyes and I guess my friends thought I had passed out cuz my friend was like “Medha, are you okay?” and I opened my eyes and we were upside down….and I started screaming again.  Then we went on the Jaguar.  When it was going up I thought it was going to be a scary ride.  I held on to my friend, we shall call her Gemini, (that's her zodiac sign) and I was like “Gemini...I'm scared…” and she was like “No Medha you go to your corner and are not going to be hugging me” but the only scary part of the whole ride was the fact that the belt was really loose and I thought I was gonna fall off.  Then we went on the log thing or something...I forgot.  And we did a screaming contest of who could scream the loudest...apparently nobody heard my scream...I'm pissed off.  Then we went on the Pony Express which had like a 50-minute wait when the ride was like 2 seconds long.  And it squished my poor back for goodness sakes.  We also went on the bigfoot ride thing.  Yeah, I got really wet.  Then we went to eat food.  The funniest part was when the man asked our chaperone if she wanted beer and she was like “oh I'm with these kids I probably shouldn't”  and he was all like “oh you definitely need a beer” and it was just hilarious.  After we ate it was like 2 something and we had to meet up at the front of the park at 3:15.  And I felt sick to my stomach and decided that I didn't want to puke today and didn't go on soul spin or silver bullet.  But it was hilarious.  My friend Prasansha on soul spin decided to scream my name out and yeah even though I was like 90 feet away from her I still heard her.  As well as silver bullet...I saw a guy wearing a Broncos hoodie and I am actually a Broncos fan so I said go Broncos and I didn't think he would hear me but he did.  And I got a thumbs up.  We were actually a few minutes late and got to the front of the entrance thing at 3:25 but they didn't forget about us.  So I am happy😊. Alright, so that is it for this post. Hope you liked it. This week was definitely something special especially because it is my last week of 6th grade and elementary school. So subscribe and follow me whatever I don't really even know. Plus it is your life you do you.

Comments

Popular Posts