Cancers

Cancer


Okay so today is July 22, actually, it is July 14 I am writing this ahead of time, or when this comes out it is July 22.  So today is actually the last day of cancer season and I thought why not continue this whole zodiac sign explanation thing and do another one. (queue video clip of DJ Khalid saying another one) So anyways enough with this long intro and let us get on with this whole thing.  Cancers are born between June 22 and July 22.  Their symbol is the Crab.  As far as their personality goes, Cancers are very emotional and sensitive people.  They are really loving and kind.  From the people I know that are Cancers and a lot of other people think this about them too, they come in 2 forms.  The first one is an emotional person and caring and shows it.  The second is more secretive in a way, they act and may look tough but are really kind hearted once you get to actually get to know them.  The only problem I see with Cancers is that they are emotional.  And can you blame them, I mean they are a water sign.  But they are super emotional...at least the people I know that are Cancers are.  Like, do you those girls one T.V shows that are always offended at whatever you say, yeah kind of like that.  "Hey Julie, I really like your shirt,"  "OH, I see how it is!  So you think I have a horrible sense of fashion, HOW DARE YOU!!!"  



And now it's time for rapid facts about Cancers.  

  • 4th zodiac in full list  
  • Their element is water
  • The ruling planet is the moon

Good personality traits


  • Kind

  • Caring
  • Loyal
  • Sympathetic
  • Faithfull
  • Compassionate
  • Wait, is being emotional a good or bad personality trait?

Bad personality traits

  • moody
  • insecure
  • clingy
  • needy
  • emotional 
  • lazy (but again, aren't we all?)
  • crabby (pun not intended...okay maybe a little intended)
So that is it for this post, make sure you share and subscribe if you want to get notified when I post, or just come here every Saturday at 12:00 P.M.  And comment what zodiac sign I should do next as well as what your sign is.







Comments

Popular Posts