Twilight Part 1

Image result for twilight
So the other day I went to the library to work on something with Brianna, and while I was there I found the Twilight book series (except for the first book) and decided, that I have nothing better to do with my life, so I got all the books and am reading them.  Right now I am half way through New Moon.  Now reading these books really reminded me of watching the movies and reading the books when I was younger.  Then I realized that there are people out there who have never seen the movies or read the books, so this is Twilight for beginners.


So Bella lived in Arizona with her mom and her mom's boyfriend, who is a baseball player.  Her mom is moving to Florida with her boyfriend so Bella decides to go live with her father Charlie in Forks, Washington.  She then meets the Cullen family.  Or the kids anyway.  Emmett, Rosalie, Alice, Jasper, and Edward.  Emmet and Rosalie are a thing and so are Alice and Jasper.  And then there is Edward.  On Bella’s first day she met Edward and they were partners for some class, I forgot the name.  He kept hiding his mouth and nose with his hand and made a weird face and then as soon as the bell rang he just left.  He didn’t come to school the second day and a few days after that.  When he did come to school Bella had a lot of questions for him.  He didn’t really answer the questions tho...Anyways one day Bella almost got hit by a truck but Edward saved her and he made this mark on the car which basically convinced Bella that he wasn’t normal.  Bella is rushed to the emergency room and that is where she meets Carlisle, Edward’s father.  After that day Bella tries to figure out Edward’s secret and at some point she does.  Also, I should mention Jacob at some point.  Jacob was part of the reason why Bella found out Edward’s secret, and the reason why Jacob knows so much is that he is a werewolf.  He also likes Bella and there is basically this forced love triangle when Bella has told Jacob LIKE A THOUSAND TIMES THAT SHE DOESN’T FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT HIM!!!  And if you can’t tell already,  I’m all for TEAM EDWARD.  So Edward then takes Bella to meet his family and she also meets Edward’s mother as well, oh and I should mention that they aren’t actually related, Carlisle “adopted” them, aka sucked all the blood out of them and gave them immortality and flawless skin.  Then they go play baseball together and all this drama happens with these 3 vampires they met while playing baseball.  James, one of the vampires they came across decided he was hungry and wanted a snack and tried to kill Bella.  And she decided to go to Arizona because she thought her mom was in danger but it was just a trap from James who then tried to kill Bella.  But right on time Edward saves the day and then everyone else came to help.


So I am gonna do a part 2 very soon to this because of it just too long.  Also, did I mention that Edward can read everyone's mind but Bella’s? Anyways have a great week and oh I almost forgot to anyone who lives in Canada, I am pretty sure that July 1st is Canada day so happy Canada Day.


Comments

Popular Posts