I Am A Fan...

I am a fan of. . . . . .

  • One Direction
  • Green Day
  • The Vamps
  • Twenty One Pilots
  • My Chemical Romance
  • The Killers
  • Panic! at The Disco
  • Box Car Racer
  • Hamilton Music (Don't judge me)
  • Nirvana
  • Paramore
  • Avril Lavigne
  • Olivia Holt
  • Jessie Paege
  • cranckthatfrank
  • Riverdale
  • Wolfblood
  • The Flash
  • Once Upon A Time
  • Harry Potter
  • Twilight
  • Horses
  • Cats
  • Snakes
  • Grumpy Cat
  • Tom Felton
  • Joe Sugg
  • Zoella
  • kickthePJ
  • All4tubekids
So this was a really random post, trust me I know.  A few months a go I thought that this would be a weird but cool way to tell you a little about myself and what I like and am a fan of.  But this barely covers anything, there are soooOOOOOOOOOooOooOooOOOOOOOooOoooOOOooooOooOoooOoOooOooOoOoo
OoooOooOOOOoooOOOOOoooo many things that I am a fan of.  So naturally there will be a second part depending on if you want a second part or not.  Anyways, I know this was short and very unusual but still, Comment, Share, and Subscribe if you want and remember you can click on one of the reactions of if you thought it was informative, cool, or funny.  I will see all of you tomorrow and BBBBBBYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEE !!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts