The Serpents and Half Bloods Chapter 1

EDIT- so I posted this like 2 months ago and I am hear to tell you that this is a snip bit of the first chapter and the whole book that I am currently writing.  I will inform y'all when it is out and all that stuff, for now this is just a sneak peak.  Okay enjoy.


Okay so today I am going to be posting a story I wrote.  Actually the first chapter of the story because there will be more chapters, many more chapters.  Before you start reading, I would like to say, some of the things on here are inspired by other books and movies I have read or watched.  The plot and idea are all mine, but some things on here are inspired by other series and whatever like Harry Potter, Twilight, Wolf Blood, and many more.  Most of the characters are based on real people I know in real life with a few tweaks.  And yes I did get permission from them to use their names and everything.  And please don't copy this chapter or book, I worked hard on it and I wouldn't appreciate it.  So please, if you want, follow my blog, subscribe, comment, post a reaction, and share this with as many people as possible, and thanks for all the support, I will be posting this story on my blog and hopefully be able to post it on Wattpad as well. So bye for now, and without a further or do, here is the first chapter of The Serpents and Half Bloods. March 7, 2018
8:13 A.M
Xavier's P.O.V
It was windy.  Dark and Windy.  There must have been rain overnight because you could see puddles of water here and there.  I got out of my grandmother’s truck, waved goodbye to my grandmother, and start walking to school.  To think, a 70 year old driving a huge truck like that, people on the road must think she’s crazy or something.  

I am walking to the school, so close to the entrance gate, I could see the staff members talking to each other, laughing, probably about how all the students are gonna fail the big test coming up in May.

Suddenly, I here a vibrating like an engine roaring.  The sound gets closer and closer.  I turn my head to see a motorcycle just  coming to a stop a few feet away from me.

I have never seen a motorcycle at our school.  To be fair, I have never seen a motorcycle anywhere besides the freeway or on television.  

I look to see who was on the motorcycle.  There seemed to be a larger, adult male up front.  Then a girl.  Both wearing black jackets with green snake emblems on them.  The guy looked like he could be in his mid 20’s the girl looked my age.  The guy had black messy hair and the girl had black but with a tint of brown hair that was not to long, but not to short.

Monica.

I didn’t know what the hell to think.  Monica Keffs.  Not a bad person, but not a good person either.  I don’t really know her, she is just a girl who is in my grade level.  In fact, I don’t even think we were ever in the same class.  Ever.

Even if I didn’t really know her, I knew for a fact that something was up.  How did I know this exactly?  Well one, I have never seen a motorcycle at this school out of all the 6 years I have been here.  Two, I have never seen that guy anywhere before.  And three, judging by all the surprised looks of the people around, they hadn’t been expecting this either.  

The only person who seemed like this was normal activity was Samantha.  I’m pretty sure that Monica and Samantha are close friends or something.  I don’t know.  I just always see them hanging out together. 

I decided it would be weird to just stare at the 2 people on the motorcycle and thought I would just ask my friends about it later on.  Plus I saw my friend Justin and decided to go talk to him.



Monica's P.O.V
I got off the bike, then to be greeted by Samantha.  We have known each other since kindergarten and have always been the best of friends.  I would consider her the outgoing one of the group.  Always trying to help out, the peppy, fun one.  

“I thought you hated getting attention?” she says running up to me.  I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion, “What are you on about?” She rolls her eyes and sighs, “Don’t tell me you haven't noticed every face turn to look at you two.”  “Let me think….Nope, I haven’t,” I say stroking my imaginary beard.  “Whatever," she says shaking her hand dismissing the conversation, "hey Scorpius,” she then says nodding towards him.

Scorpius is my father.  We look nothing alike tho...no seriously we look nothing alike.  He has pale, fair skin with green eyes, and brownish hair.  Me on the other hand, am a bit more tan, or more Olive colored, brown eyes and black hair but with bits of brown.  Scorpius and I are more alike when it comes to personality.  A.K.A we are both huge dorks.  One of my favorite things to do with him is talk about comics.  We love anything superhero, sci fi related.  Same temper and everything.  We are very calm people, when we get insulted, which isn’t often, considering all our family riches, no one dares insult my family, but when we do get insulted, we have simple witty comebacks.  But if you talk like that to my loved ones, oh it is on. 

“Hello Samantha” Scorpius replies in a cool, deep tone.  “Monica is on her way, I just need to talk to her about something first.”  “No problem, see you later,” and with that she turns and starts walking towards the school.

“Slytheria, remember what I told you about the pack in the area.”  “Scorpius I know okay, if I smell anything then I will alert you right away, don’t worry, me and Dezzy have it all under control.”  “I know, it's just, if anything were to happen to you then Silver would kill me.” Scorpius replies in a more hushed voice. “I know, and I promise to stay safe,” I say.
And with that I am off to school.

Comments

Popular Posts