My First Day of My NEW Middle School. Part 1

Okay so I told you guys about me moving already.  Well today I am going to tell you all about my first day at my new middle school.  DON DON DDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN.  Yeah I got weirder these past few months....ANYWAYS, so the first 2-3 days of after I moved, I didn't go to school because we had to do the whole enrolling process and whatever.  And the school I go to now, it has elementary and middle school combined.  So one side of the school is elementary and the other is middle school.  And we don't have lockers which I am SO THANKFULL FOR!!!  So anyways my first day of school was Thursday.  And by the way, for this school, every Thursday we get out of school at 12:00 P.M.  Every other day we get out at 3:10.  So on Thursday we only have 3 periods instead of 6.  So maybe one week we had periods 2,4,6.  The next week we would have periods 1,3,5.  And it would just repeat like that.  aNyWaYs, I went to school at 8:15 and stayed in the office were the lady told me to wait and just sit.  Oh and can I just say, so my mom and I actually went to the school the day before to drop off all the paperwork, and just in case, I brought my backpack with me.  Well, I left my backpack in the car and left it there the whole day actually.  And I didn't know this, but my dad took the car with my backpack to work on Thursday.  So I didn't have any of my supplies on the first day.  Legit, I just got out my old black backpack, stuffed some lined paper in it and a pencil and left.  Well as I was saying there I am, waiting PATIENTLY at the office.  All the tardy or dress coded kids my age just looked at me with the weirdest expression like, "Uhhhh, what is she doing here."  And I'm just there awkwardly waiting for the person to call me up.  Oh and I don't know if this happens in every school, but while I was at the office, I just hear all the workers gossiping about the student and it was HILARIOUS.  Like this one girl who is apparently and eight grader, came up to the office because she got dress coded, well after she left, everyone just started talking about how she tried to sneak into the dance, and she got detention 3 weeks into school.  I am NOT even lying, they actually said that.  Wait but Medha, that means they could also be talking about you......SHUT UP SKEPTICAL MEDHA!!!  So the lady finally calls me up and gives me my new schedule.  And since that day was Thursday, I only had periods 2,4, and 6.  So this other lady gave me a tour of the middle school section.  Which was not big at all, not complaining tho.  But seriously there is like one column of building that is the middle school section.  Again, not complaining tho.  Then it was time for my second period, or in this case first period.  Science.  DON DON DDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNN.  Too much? okay...moving on.  So the teacher opens the door and the lady that showed me around explains that I am a new student.  So for now lets name the Science teacher....Mrs.M&M.  Yeah that works.  And to find out what else happens, you are all gonna have to stay tuned for my next post for Part 2.  Why?  Because it is 8:54 P.M the Friday before this post is published, and I want to watch YouTube and I'm lazy.  So Sunscirbe for more and yeah.  BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, Medha got weirder when she started blogging again.

Comments

Popular Posts