April Update

Yo, so today we have some April Updates from me.  Well to start off, Aries season is over and now we have moved on to Taurus season.  I also want to say, I got InstagramTwitter, and Snap chat (m_khanal).  You can follow me if you want, or whatever and sunscibble or whatever you call it.  Also, my school ends next month and I am actually really excited because I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO.  It also just really weirded me out that I am 13 years old.  Like, the only reason why I was somewhat okay with turning 13 is that this would be the perfect age to start adulting and look for a career path and come up with a plan to what I want to do in life.  And now I am actually 13, but I feel like I am doing nothing with my time what so ever.  I have a lot of stuff I want to do and things I am planning to do that I am really excited to share so stick around and find out.  And I will see you all next week.

Comments

Popular Posts