Cervena Scene 3

Okay, so this is Cervena scene/part 3.  Enjoy, and like I said before, constructive criticism is very much needed.


Scene 3

Mirrir and Serenity are sitting down in the dining room.  Levi is setting everything up for dinner. 

Mirrir: Where are the other two girls? (Annoyed) 

Serenity: She said something about going out earlier 

Levi: That girl is a bad influence on Nevinny 

Serenity: That’s funny coming from you 

Levi: I’m going to pretend like I didn’t hear that 

Mirrir: Serenity Vega Cervena, apologize to your father 

Serenity: (To Levi) This is what I meant about family time being us just fighting all the time 

(Nevinny and Cassie enter) 

Nevinny: Sorry we’re late, the line was really long. 

Levi: Where have you two been? 

Cassie: We were at the mall, sorry, I wanted to get something 

Mirrir: Okay, well, lets eat 

Levi: Actually, I don’t think we don’t enough food for Cassie, and you know, it’s getting late. Your parents must be worried, here, I’ll take you home 

(Cassie looks at Nevinny for help, but Levi’s hand grips her tighter, he then looks at Mirrir and gives her a smirk) 

(Serenity glares and tries to stand up but Mirrir stops her) 

Nevinny: Wait, her parents aren’t even home yet 

(Serenity stops her from continueing) 

Mirrir: Now girls, I just want to talk to you about something (stands up and leads the other two towards the living room) 

Mirrir: Now, you two have to know that, your father and I truly love you and we want whats best for you 

(Levi slams Cassie against the door and chokes her) 

Levi: Look, I don’t care what Nevinny thinks, you aren’t a good influence on her, and I don’t want you anywhere near either of my daughters. Okay? 

Mirrir: And we want you guys to have a good future, and that starts with being around good people 

Serenity: Okay mom (stands up) 

Mirrir: where are you going? 

Serenity: I’m going to my room and continue reading 

Mirrir: (sighs) okay, just promise me, both of you, that you won’t get into any trouble and focus on your studies and family instead of going out and talking to bad people 

Serenity: (annoyed) Yeah sure, whatever 

(Cassie falls to the floor and Levi looks outside to see if anyone is watching) 

(Serenity stops reading and looks down the hallway to see Cassie on the floor and goes over to her to check her pulse) 

Serenity: Well, would you look at that, Ophelia goes mad. 

Comments

Popular Posts