Summer Challenge Update

Hello there, people of the internet.  Today I am doing an update on my summer challenge.  School has been out for a few weeks now, and I thought it ought to be time to do an update.  So, I don't have friends.....I know, a great way to start off this post.  With that being said, I don't go out often, unless my parents force me to go to a party with them and take me out of my isolation...Moving on!  Not having summer plans have made it easier for me to really focus on what I want to get done and all the goals I have.  The treadmill my father bought online came in a while back and I have made it a habit of running on it for at least 5 minutes every day.  Something I realized about running on a treadmill is that for me at least, I don't realize how much faster I'm running and how tired I am until after I finish up.  It's a very odd feeling, but during the run, I don't really feel tired.  I think that if I were to keep going with running for 5 minutes each day, and gradually increasing the amount of time I spend on the treadmill, it would help improve my stamina quite a bit.  Something else I am currently doing is getting into the habit of reading every day.  So far, I have finished reading this one book, and am a few chapters away from reading another.  I have also found a variety of different podcasts and talk shows I enjoy listening to on youtube.  And, a few months back, I had found this book lying around in the garage that looked like an interesting read.  It's called The Energy Bus and it's by Jon Gordon. Well, I asked my father if I could read it and he said sure, so I am really excited to start reading that book.  I've also started a routine for skin care.  I still need to work on a proper night routine, but for my mornings, I have a solid schedule on how I do things.  I don't really do anything special, I have a cleanser, toner, and moisturizer.  I just bought this pack full of some products and stuff from the brand Mario Badescu.  I've also started doing some yoga in the morning and am really enjoying it.  Doing yoga has helped me stretch and get ready for the day and is great exercise as well.  Anyways, I still have a lot to improve on and learn.  Doing this has really helped me improve on myself and I'll be back next time with some more updates.  See you around.         

Comments

Popular Posts