The Trouble With Trust.

I got a spark in the middle of nowhere.
It expanded in my mind.
I wanted to cry, I wanted to die,
but most importantly,
I didn't want to try.
I wanted to fly
to a place no one knows
in the sky.
I wanted to leave,
without saying goodbye.
And when I told you,
 you said you understood,
but that was a lie.
When I told you about it that night,
you didn't even ask me, "why?"
To you, I was only someone to fix.
You only wanted to change me,
like I was some remix.
Well, I saw right through your psychological tricks,
but even though I knew,
my stomach still hurt with all those kicks,
not physical, but the mental ones you hit.
I wanted to stay strong,
but I couldn't.
I was in pain and wanted to end it,
even though I knew I shouldn't.
I somehow survived,
and yes, I cried.
To everyone else, I was fine.
I'm sorry if to you I lied.
But I'll tell you this once,
never repeat it again twice.
You'll forever cry, and want to die,
head to the sky without saying goodbye.
If you don't hang on and
try.

Comments

Popular Posts