Cervena Sequel- Scene 2

Okay, this is scene 2 of the sequel...Enjoy!



Scene 2

Serenity:  You think I have something to do with her disappearance, don’t you? 

Regina: We aren’t accusing you, we just want to know if you know anything about her. 

Serenity:  Cassie was okay, as okay as someone with IED is but she surprisingly hid it very well. 

Regina:  How do you about her disorder? 

Serenity:  Oh, did my mother not tell you?  That’s typical for her, she’s always leaving out important information about critical matters. 

(Waiting Room) 

Mirrir:  How was school? 

Nevinny:  Seriously?  You're asking me about school at a time like this. 

Mirrir:  Your education matters, didn’t you have a book report due on Wednesday?  How did that go? 

Nevinny:  It was fine. 

Mirrir:  What book did you do your book on? 

Nevinny:  King Lear. 

Mirrir:  What’s the book about. 

Nevinny:  A bossy king with a crazy family. 

Mirrir:  Sounds, interesting. 

(Interrogation room) 

Regina:  Did Cassie tell you anything about what she might have been doing that night or maybe on Saturday? 

Serenity: No. 

Regina:  Serenity, just work with me here.    

Regina:  Look, whatever happened in middle school- 

Rachel:  Hey sorry, Regina can I talk to you for a second. 

(Regina and Rachel talk outside of the interrogation room) 

Regina: What is it? 

Rachel: You said the file was in here.  I can’t find it anywhere. 

Regina: It’s got to be here somewhere, I swear I put it on the desk. 

Rachel: Did you lose it! 

Regina: No!  I swear, it was right here!!  Hey, what was in the file anyway? 

Rachel: That file had an in-depth description of Serenity’s mental disorder by her previous therapist. 

Rachel: That would have been the greatest proof of all for this case. 

Regina: .... mental disorder? 

Rachel:  Look, this isn’t the best place to talk about this, finish up and then we’ll talk. 

(Regina goes back to the interrogation room) 

Regina: Sorry about that. 

(Waiting Room) 

Nevinny: I know you’re lying to me 

Mirrir: About what? 

Nevinny: What happened that night? 

Nevinny: Well?  What happened? 

Mirrir: Not now 

Nevinny: Really? 

Mirrir: What do you want me to tell you?  Your father is a madman on the run right now? 

Nevinny:  I’m not as naive as you think I am 

Mirrir: Do you really think I don’t know that?  Nev, I know my daughters more than anyone in this world. 

(Regina and Serenity come out) 

Regina: Okay, Nevinny, will you please follow me? 

(Regina and Nevinny leave) 

Mirrir: How did it go? 

Serenity:  Well, considering the fact that you told them that I was the most questionable one and they think I did it, it went okay 

(Rachel comes out to the waiting room) 

Rachel: You!!!  You took that file, didn’t you? 

Serenity: What file? 

Mirrir: Ms Green, I don’t understand 

(Interrogation Room) 

Regina: Be honest Nevinny, what did you do? 

Nevinny: I don’t know what you're talking about? 

(Waiting Room) 

Rachel: Your daughter took a highly confidential file from us 

Serenity: Do you have any proof that I did? 

Mirrir: Enough, break it up.  Serenity, calm down 

(interrogation Room) 

Regina: You're as psychotic as your sister! 

Nevinny: Don’t compare me to her! 

Regina: Why isn’t your father here?   

Nevinny: He’s with family 

(Waiting Room) 

Mirrir: I’m sorry Ms Green, but until you have proofed my daughter took your file, then I won’t let you treat her like this. 

(Rachel leaves) 

Mirrir: What did you do! 

Serenity: (smiles creepily....again) I said I didn’t do anything 

Mirrir: You and your sister are going to cause me a heart attack 

(Interrogation Room) 

Nevinny: Fine!  You want to know what happened!  I hated her.  I hated Cassie, so I befriended her. 

Regina: You hated her so much you became her friend? 

Nevinny: I’m not an idiot, I know dad killed her. 

Regina: So, this was all part of your little scheme, you hated her so much, you came up with a plan to actually kill her!  You knew your father would lose control! 

Nevinny: (Smiles creepily) To be fair, I thought mom would be the one to lose control but, I guess not 

(Waiting Room) 

Serenity:  I said it once, I’ll say it again, it’s not like the Cervena’s have some deep dark secrets they don’t want anyone to know about. 

Comments

  1. okay nice script but add a category tab before I die

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts