Graduating Elementry School



Graduation.  The time for fun, families, and friends, WAIT since when did you have friends.  BRIANNA SHUT UP!!!  Alright, guys so as you can see there is something different happening today.  I have my DEAR FRIEND Brianna joined with me today.  Hey guys, I’m Brianna, and I’m Medha’s DEAR FRIEND. I am interested in astrology very much so. HEHE, just kidding enough with this formal shit. Now then let’s rewind for a moment, shall we? Wassup’ my dudes or dudettes (don’t be offended that I assumed your gender). You guys probably don’t know but I have a blog as well. My blog consists of advice that I will be giving you guys and stories of my life plus some other random stuff. This blog on Medha’s web isn’t all that you can see of me and Medha working together. We will be working together on my website, too. I’ll link her blog at the bottom of this post and you guys should check her out and subscribble (youtube reference) to her blog as well as mines...If you want to...It’s your choice really.  So for today’s topic, we will be talking about the pros and cons of graduating.  Now on Brianna’s blog, we will be talking about our feelings of middle school and what we are excited, frustrated, anxious, and happy about.  Which I already said you can check out on her website that I shall link.

So Brianna and I have been going to the same school for 7 years now.  And we will be Graduating from 6th grade tomorrow.  WOW! Nah, I’m just kidding I don’t give a damn, but go on.  So we will be talking about the pros and cons of this...change...ok I am so dramatic LOL back to this blog.  Now some of you people reading this are young like around 9, 10, or 11. Some of y’ all have moved from elementary school to elementary school. Me and Medha... Heh... Well, we have been at the same school for 7 frickin’ years straight. Moving onto junior high is huge. After that, it’s four more years and we are off to college. Now four years may seem like a long time, but after you have actually experienced it you will know what I’m talking about. LEMME’ GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO ALL THOSE COLLEGE STUDENTS! Also, we will be talking about our opinions about moving on to middle school on my web, so make sure to check it out.  If you want to see an in-depth conversation about this check out her blog and if you want to see more of my opinions,

Pros:

  • New Beginnings
Going to a new school is like starting all over again.  It's a new beginning.  You can make new friends and get better in stuff you want to.  Maybe you were bullied and now is a chance to stand up for yourself. 

  • Leaving annoying kids
One of my pros is that I get to leave all the annoying little kids. Sorry, little kids! I really am, but I’m don’t like little kids. Also, I get to see the people that I know from other schools and gain a new reputation as Medha said.

Cons:

  • Old Friends
Losing friends is hard.  Especially if you’ve known them for so long.  Like Brianna and I, for example, we won’t be going to the same school, so it’s gonna be hard.  Plus MAKING FRIENDS!!!  I’m like the most introverted person I know.  You know how hard that's gonna be.  Getting used to everything and everyone.  Not being able to talk to your friends during class because you don’t know anyone.

  • New People
Ok so going to the middle is not that easy.  Not all your friends are going to the same school and there are gonna be a whole lot of other new people at this new school.  Which means making new friends.  And if you are like me...I kind of have social anxiety.  It can be hard to make new friends or keep new friends.  And let's not forget about those people who we want to stay away from.

  • More Work
Starting in middle school means that a lot more work is coming my way. Now I can say that I am pretty smart, but that doesn’t mean that I enjoy work.
It is really annoying when one day you get nothing. Then all of a sudden there is a working monster that comes tumbling at you, and you have to do all of this work without notice. Now I get it, teachers in middle school, they sometimes want to take it easy on the students on the first day, especially on the seventh graders, and this is a good thing. BUT even though this could be true, the way I see it is if the teachers assign more homework, the more work the teachers have to do times like 100 because they have like 100 students per day. If I were a teacher I would give like 1 assignment per week(maybe a little more), but you get the point. And for the teachers that read this if you don’t correct the HUGE load. Well, all I can say is that YOU’RE ONE LAZY TEACHER.




Alright, guys, that's it for this post make sure you go check out Briana’s blog.  Click here.  There will be some cool stuff going on on that blog and you will be able to see me there as well.  There will be a post on her blog with me in it today.  And that's it for today if there is something you should learn from this post is that even if your ready and confident or really nervous and scared your still gonna go to middle school and you will survive and make friends, as for your old friends like what Brianna and I do just do your best to stay in touch with them. Alright bye😄

Comments

Popular Posts