Who Am I?

Hello, people of the internet.  I will be writing about my experiences throughout my years that are to come...Ok, that made me sound old and boring, but I promise that I will TRY to keep you guys entertained.  Now when I am writing this most likely no one is reading it but hopefully, someone will start reading my blog posts.  Now a little bit about myself, to start off I love horses and cats.  Two of my favourite animals.  I am totally emo or whatever kids call it nowadays.  My zodiac sign is a Pisces (I am into astrology). I am going to 7th grade after the summer break and that will be my first year in middle school.  So yes I am a youngster indeed.  I am a bit nervous about going to Middle School though, I'll talk about that in another post another time.  And some other stuff.

Comments

Popular Posts