Life update

okay, guys so this is just a little update post on what's happening in my life so far.  I graduated from 6th grade or elementary school on Monday.  And on Tuesday it was my last day of elementary school.  It was really sad and I still am sad.  I am going to really miss my friends at school.  Hopefully, I do still stay in touch with most of them, and plus a few of them will be going to the same middle school as me so I will get to see them there.  I also went to say hi to my old daycare teacher.  If you didn't know, and pretty much most of you didn't, I used to go to daycare.  Daycare made a huge impact on my life.  My two daycare teachers where amazing.  They taught us (everyone else who went to daycare) how to love one another and share and really made a difference.  Basically, it was a really nice day yesterday.  We had electronics day and my friend Samantha, who I have previously mentioned before, watched Beauty and the Beast and some other stuff.  And then it was time to leave.  Elementary school was a huge part of my life and always will be.  The school I went to for elementary school holds so many dear memories.  I have gone to this school for 7 years and it is really sad that I have to move on.  To think some of the people and friends I made there, I might never see them again.  Either way, as time moves forward so do we.  And with that comes sacrifice as well as the good times.  You can't change the past or predict the future, so just go with the flow and as hard as it is you will solve your problem.  Have a great week and I'll see you all on Saturday.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular Posts