Summer Challenge


Well, summer has officially begun for me.  So you know what that means...Going to the beach, parties, Barbecues, play dates with friends!!!  More like waking up super late, staying up watching Fairy Tail, melted ice cream on a hot day, and friends, what friends?  Summer to me is that 3 month period in between school that is just a reminder that I have nothing to do with my life.  So what are my summer plans exactly?  I don’t really have one and I usually never do, so this year I am gonna do something different.  I am Creating a checklist sort of thing of what I want to do this summer.  And every 2 or 3 weeks I will do an update post on what I have done so far this summer.  Now, why am I doing this?  I want to challenge myself and do something with the 3 months given to me and do something that can help me.  Plus it just seemed like a really cool idea.


  • Editing-  I want to learn more about photography and editing this summer.  Taking pictures, videos, and whatever else and just creating something.  I would love to somehow incorporate those skills with blogging as well.
  • Anime-  I started watching Fairy tail like a month ago.  I thought it would be a bit boring and cliché but I actually really enjoy it.  I want to start watching more amines.  Maybe start 2 or 3 new ones.
  • Friends- I am going to middle school so I want to keep in touch with my friends from elementary school.  They mean the world to me and I want to keep in touch with them.  Which does mean I will have to be more social.  But it's fine. I want to hang out with them more and talk.  Since I won’t get to see them and talk to them after this summer, it's the best I could do.
  • Breathing- Middle school is definitely going to make me nervous.  So I want to take time and meditate and do some breathing exercises.  I want to keep my anxiety and stress of middle school a bit more relaxed.  I would like to do yoga and take time in a day or week to just talk to myself and relax.
  • Fun- I don’t just want this summer to be all work.  I want to have fun.  Go somewhere.  Do something for the first time ever.  Just do the best I can to be happy.
  • Lessons- I also want to learn more on the piano as well.  If you didn’t know (most likely didn’t) I actually have a keyboard at home.  I know like basic stuff.  Like I barely know anything so I want to learn more on the piano.
  • Reading- I want to start or end a book series.  Maybe finish Harry Potter or start something new.  Please if you know any good series then comment down below.  I don't know I heard that A Series of Unfortunate Events is good.
  • New show-  I want to watch a new show.  Like maybe Scream Queens.  My friend is obsessed with it even though it ended like a whole ago.  Or start watching Black Lightning.  I have seen the first episode of that show and nothing else.  Or catch up on Green Arrow.  I have seen a few episodes and know about it.  But I don’t actually really watch it.


Alright so I will be doing an update post for this like every few weeks or so, but the posts aren't going to be on Saturday or Sunday. They will be on Tuesdays in every 2 week.  I also encourage you guys to try to challenge yourselves and come up with a some things you would like to do during the summer and it doesn’t have to be .  So subscribe and follow or whatever your supposed to do and yeah, have a nice life.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts