Update: Summer challenge, world cup (Go Germany)

Okay so can I just start off with,  GO GERMANY!!!  I am so happy they beat Sweden on Saturday because if they didn’t beat Sweden then they would have lost and wouldn’t be in the world cup.  Okay so for the summer challenge, can I just say,  I FINALLY FINISHED FAIRY TAIL!!!  So I am very happy about that.  I also have started playing my piano more often and am improving.  I also played around with photoshopping it was actually really fun as well as video editing.  Unfortunately, due to the world cup starting at 5 in the morning and there being 3 matches in total, and me watching all of them, by the time everything ends its like 1 in the afternoon.  So I am a bit behind schedule like every day.  But on the bright side waking up at 5 every day is helping me get used to getting up at time since middle school for me at least will start at 7:45.  Also, would you guys want me to write a piece on the world cup and who I think is going to win?  I mean Belgium is actually really good (hopefully Germany wins tho) so is Russia actually.  And poor Argentina, I mean I’m not rooting for them but like they are one of the best teams but this year they seem to be doing a bit….how do I say this in the nicest way possible….HORRIBLE,  THEY SUCK LIKE WHAT'S HAPPENING THEY’RE REPUTATION, RUINED!!!  Anyways comment if you would like to see me doing a post on the world cup.

Comments

Popular Posts