My First Day of Middle School

Hey guys, what's up, so today I am going to talk about my first day of middle school.  If you are new here, then hi, I'm Medha, (Med as in medical, the h is kinda silent so you pronounce it as just a, as in umbrella or ugly) I'm going or am in middle school right now, and Friday was my very first day, so this is what happened on my first day and what I felt and everything else.  So let's get on with this post.  Okay so I do this thing where I don't really stress about something until the moment I'm doing that thing.  Like I wasn't stressing about the first day of school until the moment I got out of the car and was going into the school.  I was a bit iffy on Thursday because I didn't buy any supplies for P.E so I admit I was a bit nervous about that.  But mostly I was just sad that I wouldn't be able to go to the same school with my friends Samantha, Aquetzalli, (a as Apple, quet as in banquet, and zalli kinda rhymes with Polly….or we just call her Ali) Prasansha, AJ, Meg, and Kat.  So anyways, besides that, the only thing I was worried about was the dress code cuz I heard it was pretty strict.  And you know, I didn't really want to be the odd one out, but I wanted a conversation starter, so I decided to wear my Flash shirt, and black skinny jeans.  So today (I am writing this on Friday after school) was supposed to be a day for just 7th graders to learn a bit about the school, make some friends, and just get used to things.  So I got to school, and I realized that not a lot of people had their backpacks so I put mine back in the car.  I got there and I met my friend from my other school….for the sake of this post let's call her Ng.  So Ng and I walked inside and we all saw our names on different boards with a different room number.  Then we went to the lunch benches and waited.  We met up with two other girls from our school, we’ll name them RM and Kc.  So Kc and I were sitting there and talking when this girl came up to us and asked whose class we were in.  Turns out this girl and I where supposed to be in the same group so we sticked together.   Let's name her Fluffy.  I know these are weird names okay, just bare with me.  So we first went into this classroom and the teacher explained our schedules and whatever.  Then we went to a second classroom and THE TEACHER WAS A CHARGERS FAN, THE BRONCOS ARE WAY WAY BETTER!!!  She then explained dress code stuff. We then went into a third class.  So here the teacher told us about our planners and organization and homework and all of that stuff.  Then it was snack.  So I just stook by RM and talked to her.  Then we went to P.E and did a little activity where we got to meet these new people.  And I SWEAR TO GOD, so there was this one kid I met, let's name him Ron, cuz he looked EXACTLY LIKE RON WEASLEY FROM HARRY POTTER.  so I met a few people, it was cool and I am so glad I wore my Flash shirt cuz the teacher asked us to tell our partners our favorite superhero and, of course I said the flash.  We also did this scavenger hunt activity where we went around the school and looked for some classes and stuff, like the library, or the locker rooms, or the lost and found….that stuff.  Then it was lunch time, and we had pizza.  I sat with RM and Ng and it was okay, Fluffy came around and said hi.  Oh and this is really random but the lunch lady at my other school got promoted and now works at the school I currently go to.  Then it was time to go home, today we left home early at around 12.  So it was okay.  I met a few people here and there, some other kids from my old school and what not, and I GOT MY LOCKER COMBINATION RIGHT!!!  But the bad thing is that….I have P.E first period...R.I.P.  aNyWAyS this day was nice, we had a few 8th graders around to help us and stuff, and it was just really cool and nice.  It made me feel better about going into middle school and everything else.  So hope you liked this post, and if you are going to go to middle school soon, then I'd like to say that, it's all in your head, you're going to be new so if you make mistakes and get lost, it's fine, you're new, no one expects you to know everything about the school already.  So share, and sunscribe, wait, suBscribe, actually I want to keep that, sunscribe, comment, and now you can even follow the blog, so go do that and while you're at it by clicking here, check one of the reactions below.  And I will see you all next week,
bye mate✌

Comments

Popular Posts