Update Post August

I know this is random because I usually never post on Fridays but I realized I haven't some an update post in a while.  And that's just because there has been a lot on my mind.  So like a month ago I said that something big might be coming soon, and that's because there is, you'll find out what I'm talking about by the end of this month or early August.  And I am going to middle school so get ready for a few posts on that topic.  I am still doing the summer challenge.  I am focusing on reading more, I at the moment just finished a novel called Heartless by Marissa Meyers (don't kill me if I spelt her name wrong) and it is actually really cool, it's about the Queen of Hearts and her life actually, and reading this book actually made me kind of pity her it's pretty sad but like it's really cool.  Oh and I was even thinking of reading the Lunar Chronicles now.  Also I have mentioned this before but my friends created this story called Hide and Seek and it would be so rad if you checked it out.  Anyways I'll see you guys tomorrow so bye for now.

Comments

Popular Posts