Cervena Sequal- Scene 1

Hello everybody!  So today I have something different I wanted to share.  A few months ago, I uploaded a script my friends and I had worked on.  Now, this script is going to be a 2 scene sequel to that one that we also wrote.  Also, yes.  In this script, we added Rachel from friends and Regina from Mean Girls.  Our teacher wanted us to include a popular character from a show or movie so my group decided to go with these 2.  Hope you guys enjoy it, scene 2 will be out next week.  

Cast list:
Rachel Green- Detective 
Regina George- Detective 
Nevinny Lyra Cervena- youngest daughter
Serenity Vega Cervena- Older daughter
Mirrir Cervena- mother of Nevinny and Serenity


Scene 1

(Rachel is interrogating Mirrir) 

Rachel:  So, you’re telling me you haven’t seen her since?

Mirrir:  No detective.  I already told you, my husband dropped her off at her house and that was it, we haven’t seen her since. 

Rachel:  So, your husband was the last one to see her? 

Mirrir:  Yes, I didn’t think anything of it until Nevinny told me she didn’t come to school on Monday. 

Mirrir:  I assure you, detective Green, we are a normal family.  I loved Cassie, she was an amazing example for Nevinny, this is the last thing I would want to happen. 

Rachel:  What can you tell me about your husband Levi?  Did he ever seem a little hostile with Cassie? Or anyone else? 

Mirrir:  Well, there were a few times he seemed a bit hostile.  Sometimes a little scary I guess you could say.  He did almost kill a guy once, but he didn’t so it’s not THAT big of a deal.   

Rachel:  Did you just say he almost killed a guy? 

Mirrir:  Oh yes, it was years ago though.  He showed some symptoms of Borderline Personality Disorder, but he’s fine now.  Honestly, you should be questioning Serenity right now.  I know she’s my daughter, but she takes on a lot of traits from Levi and besides Nevinny, Serenity probably knew her best. 

Rachel: Noted, just a few more questions now and you’ll be free to go. 

(In the waiting room with Nevinny and Serenity) 

Nevinny:  Where is dad? 

Serenity:  Mom already told you, he’s on a family trip with aunt Narcissa and our cousins 

Nevinny:  Do you really expect me to believe that?  Dad has hated aunt Narcissa ever since she has married Ray.  We didn’t even go to Violet's funeral. 

Serenity: ENOUGH- 

Regina: Serenity?  Oh my god, I haven’t seen you in so long! 

Serenity: I’m sorry, do I know you? 

Regina:  You don’t remember me?  It’s Regina, we used to be best friends in middle school. 

Serenity:  Right......how could I forget?  Well, hopefully, you don’t have lice anymore. 

Regina:  And hopefully you don’t cut anyone's hair with safety scissors anymore. 

Nevinny:  Umm, hi.  I’m Nevinny, Serenity’s younger sister. 

Regina:  Oh, well I’m Regina.  Your sister and I used to be best friends back in middle school.  We were literally inseparable back then 

Serenity:  Right, well I’m going to go use the restroom really quick 

Serenity: (mumbles) Out of all the people in the world I just had to run into her 

(leaves conversation) 

(Serenity sneaks into a file room and searches around) 

(In the waiting room)

Nevinny: So how did you and my sister become friends? 

Regina:  We used to be the most popular kids in school, so it was only natural we became friends. 

Nevinny:  Serenity never told me about you though 

Regina:  We had a huge fight towards the end of 7th grade.  She spread rumours about me having lice and even cut my hair off with safety scissors, we would get into mild fights and then things got a little violent after that.  

Nevinny: You fought my sister? 

Regina:  She almost freaking killed me!  It was insane, your sister may not look or act like it, but she is really violent 

(Serenity find the file she was looking for and hides it in her purse)

Nevinny:  I never knew that.....um so what are you doing here anyway? 

Regina:  I’m actually a part-time detective, guess those gossiping skills came in handy.  What are you and your sister doing here? 

Nevinny:  My friend Cassie went missing last week and we were the last ones to see her. 

Regina:  Omg!!!  Me and my partner are working on that case. 

Nevinny:  Oh really? 

(Serenity comes back) 

Serenity: Hey? What did I miss? 

(Mirrir and Rachel walk out) 

Rachel:  Oh you’re here (to Regina) 

Regina: I’ll see you two later 

Rachel: Serenity, would you please follow us? 

Comments

Popular Posts