The Summer Story

Hello.  My name is Medha.  I started this blog when I was in 6th grade just for fun.  I would write stupid little posts and publish them on here because I was bored and had a lot of time on my hands.  Now I look back at them and laugh.  But since I already have this blog, I've decided to do something with it now.  I don't have much free time, so don't expect too much.  I like to write and when I do have free time, I love writing.  I have a poetry collection on Wattpad.  I've written a few little scripts here and there and I'm writing some short stories as well.  This blog will contain many of those poems, maybe some short stories, some random blog posts on things I'm passionate about, as well as anything else I decide to post but they will all only be posted during the summer months.  I've decided that throughout the year I'd write and create and during the Summer I'll post since the summer is usually when I have the freest time.  So enjoy 😊.

Comments

Popular Posts