I'M MAD!!! and sad and depressed and anxious and whatever.

This is a random post about just stuff happening in my life.  Okay so on September first, I moved.  I still live in California, but just somewhere else.  And I just need to say a few things.  First of all, I went to that one middle school for about 5 days before I moved.  And this is how it all went down.  So I went to school, and the day I went, it was actually picture day.  So I was in my S.T.A.R labs shirt and took the picture, the rest of the day went smoothly and whatever.  So the middle school I went to was like 30 minutes away from my house and my mom would pick me up a little late and it was no big deal.  And by the way, I knew I was moving, I thought we where going to move in during the weekends and it was Thursday.  And only one person from the middle school I went to knew that I was moving.  I hadn't told anyone else, and I was planning to tell everyone on Friday.  So there I was waiting for my mom, and at this point everyone had left campus, and the only ones waiting for their parents were me and a few 8th grade girls I didn't know.  Nobody I knew was there.  Then my mom came and she parked her car.  And I was really confused because she would usually just wait for me without stopping the engine.  And then she got out of the car.  So I asked her what was going on.  And she was like "oh today is your last day at this school."  WHAT THE HECK!!!  I was so freaking mad and sad and depressed and anxious and whatever.  Because I didn't get to say goodbye to anyone.  I WAS SO SAD.  As soon as I got home, I texted that one person that knew I was moving, and asked him to tell everyone else that I was moving and wouldn't be going to that school anymore.  But the only problem is that he didn't know most of the people I met there so he couldn't tell everyone that I wouldn't be going to that school anymore.  So for all the kids who were in my classes, they probably think I died or something, unless they see this post...hey if you went to that one middle school I went to and I knew you and you knew me......well surprise, I didn't die!

Comments

Popular Posts