Zodiac Signs

Today I will be talking about zodiac signs in depth.  How they work, the 12 different signs, what sun, rising, and moon signs mean, and everything else.  So there are 12 different zodiac signs.  Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces.  Your birthday determines what your sign is.  People born from March 21 to April 19 fall under the sign of Aries.  People born from April 20 to May 20 are Taurus.  May 21 to June 20 are Gemini.  June 21 to July 22 are considered Cancers.  July 22 to August 22 are Leos.  If you are born under the sign Virgo your birthday falls in between August 23 and September 22.  September 23 through October 22 are Libras.  October 23 through November 21 are Scorpios.  Sagittarius are born from November 22 to December 21.  Capricorns are born from December 22 to January 19.  Aquarius are born from January 19 to February 18.  And lastly, Pisces are born from February 19 to March 20.  Now that you all know what your signs are, let me explain what this all means.  So each sign has different personalities basically.  For example, cancers are considered the most emotional.  And Libras are the fair ones.  Then they are divided into 4 different categories of Air, Water, Earth, and Fire.  Air signs are Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius.  Water signs are Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces.  Earth signs are Virgo, Capricorn, and Taurus.  Fire signs are Aries, Sagittarius, and Leo.  Now to talk about the sun, rising and moon signs.  Your sun sign tells what your personality is.  Your moon sign describes what your emotions are like.  Your rising sign describes what other people see you as.  For example, I am a Pisces, both my Moon and Rising sign is a Virgo and my sun sign is a Pisces.  So my personality matches those of a Pisces, my emotions are like one of a Virgo, and people may think that I am a Virgo.  On the topic of these signs, there is also something called a birth chart.  A birth chart shows what all your signs are and everything else basically.  To know your birth chart, you need to know the date, place, and time of when you were born.  There are many websites out there that can calculate all this information and I will give a link if you want to check to see your birth chart.
That's it for today I hope you enjoyed it, I am still continuing the zodiac signposts were I talk about each zodiac in depth.  Also, click here if you want to see your birth chart.  And with that, I'll see you guys tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts