Aquarians


Aquarius

The constellation of Aquarius.
Okay so if you are new here then one, I'd like to say, Welcome, please subscribe if you want, and two, I am into astrology.  So I am currently doing a series type thing, where I explain things about a zodiac sign and their characteristic's, (I did not know how big that word was until I just wrote it, Jeez) dates, and just random other stuff.  So far I have also done Libra and Cancer.  So anyways today we shall be talking about Aquarius.  People who are born in between January 21 and February 18 fall under the sign of Aquarius.  Their symbol is the water bearer.  Which has 2 slanted wave line things... I am so good at explaining things, wow good job Medha.  You know what just go look it up on the internet AFTER you read this post.  To me, Aquarius is one of the best signs hands down, and if you disagree COME FIGHT ME!!!  IM STILL NOT CHANGING MY MIND.  Anyways, Aquarians are well...nice but at the same time not nice.  My experience with Aquarius people have gone great, Prasansha, someone I know from school, is an Aquarius and we go great together...I think I don't know if she secretly hates me though.  To me they are great people, they speak the truth and are just really comforting (to me at least).  But that is what I know from experience.  Let me give you some advice here, NEVER, get in a verbal argument with an Aquarius.  Their words can really hurt and even though you didn't get into a fistfight with them, they do very well in attaching people emotionally.  Of course I haven't actually gotten in an argument with one before (I don't plan on it anytime soon either) but after some research and 10 million YouTube videos later, I can tell you that almost everyone has said that "their words cut as deep as knives"...or something like that, I forgot what they actually said, I think that's close enough though.  For me, one thing that I did notice was that I don't actually go around a lot of Aquarians that often.  Like I know a few but aren't close with them.  But once I actually get to speak to them we turn out to be really close.  Prasansha for example,  I've known since kindergarten but we weren't that close until this year when we where desk mates.  Funny story, so in my class Prasansha and I sat at the back and would talk and talk and talk, but we never got caught, and then I had to move seats and was in the front of the class now.  But they didn't even move us because they thought we talked so much, they moved us because these 2 girls in the front were talking a lot so we never actually got caught.  


Now for some rapid facts about Aquarius
  • 11th zodiac in full list
  • Their element is Air
  • Their ruling planter is Saturn and Uranus

Good Personality Traits
  •  Witty
  • Friendly
  • Independent
  • Intelligent
  • Honest
  • Workaholic
  • Reserved/private

Bad Personality Traits
  • Sarcastic
  • Unpredictable
  • Isolate themselves
  • Ruthless with their words when they want to be


So that is it for this post, comment, share, subscribe, and anything else.  Oh and this Friday is my first day of school, so get ready for a post about that on Saturday.  Besides that have a nice Sunday everybody and I will see you all next week.  Also totally of topic but is it bad that I still haven't gone back to school shopping yet?



Comments

Popular Posts